The company MTI SA DE CV (hereinafter MTI), guarantees the privacy and integrity of the personal data of its active, inactive and other people who are related to the company.
Scope of application:
Every natural person has the right to the protection of their Personal Data that concerns them and this right gives them the power to control their personal data or personal information.
Organizations (companies) and individuals process personal data and are obliged to guarantee the fundamental right to the protection of personal data. The Political Constitution of the United Mexican States, specifically, article 6, section A, section II, recognizes the fundamental right to the protection of personal data or to the rectification of these. For its part, the first article of the same law, recognizes the right to dignity of the person. From both precepts derives the fundamental right to the protection of personal data.
In development of the aforementioned article 6, section A, section II, the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties was approved. The purpose of the Law is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the processing of personal data, the fundamental rights of natural persons, and especially their honor and personal and family privacy. Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties establishes that all persons responsible for the processing of personal data who carry out the processing of personal data must establish and maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment.
According to article 3 sections V and VI of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, personal data means the following:
- Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Sensitive personal data: Those personal data that affect the most intimate sphere of its owner, or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk for it. In particular, those who can reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preference are considered sensitive.
Generic personal data:
1. Identification data, such as: proper name; marital status; place and date of birth; etc.
2. Contact information, such as: private address; Email address; landline phone number; etc.
3. Labor or professional or corporate data, such as: name of the company; conventional domicile; institutional telephone number (fixed or mobile or fax) of the company; etc.
4. Academic data, such as: educational background; academic degree; etc.
5. Patrimonial or financial data, such as: movable and immovable property; credit history; income and expenses; etc.
6. Tax or billing data, such as: tax address; Federal Register of Taxpayers (RFC); etc.
7. Electronic data, such as: electronic addresses, such as personal email , etc.
Information we collect from people:
- First and last names, home phone number, cell phone number, email account, bank account number, home address, contacts in case of emergency, data from previous work, academic data.
From our suppliers:
- First and last names and / or company name, telephone numbers, email, bank account number, tax address, federal taxpayer registry.
From our customers:
First and last names and / or company name, telephone numbers, email, bank account number, tax address.
Purposes of collecting information:
Workers is in order to maintain a working relationship, with suppliers and our customers to start a commercial / business relationship.
Security of data and personal information:
For the peace of mind and security of everyone who maintains or has maintained a relationship with MTI, regarding their Personal Information in our possession, we have adopted mandatory and enforceable privacy and confidentiality policies within our company, in addition to training and raising awareness to our staff regarding the obligations regarding Personal Data Protection and Information Security; We have established administrative, technical and physical security measures, which translate into a set of technical and administrative actions for the assurance of your Personal Data and any Personal Information that has been disclosed to us.
All Personal Information has restricted access and administrative, technical and physical security measures that serve to protect it.
MTI SA DE CV reserves the right to modify the content and scope of the Policy at any time, as it deems necessary, such modifications being effective. All persons with whom MTI has a relationship will be bound by these modifications.